Abbott's Groom and Board
No matter where or when you choose to vacation, it's
always hard to relax when you're worrying about the happiness and care of your
furry companion. So when you leave town, send your dog on a vacation at
Abbott's. Please note
that we require reservations for boarding and daycare.
Application now and fill it out to save you time when you arrive.
bringing your pet in for a stay, please have vaccine information faxed from your
Veterinarian. Our fax number is 336-370-8498.
- The Veterinarian on call for emergencies is Dr. Rodger
Kleisch at Forest Oaks Animal Hospital, unless you specify differently.
- If your pet takes medication,
there is an extra charge of $1 per medication each day due to necessary
Pantry chicken & rice is our choice of food. If you wish to bring
your pet's favorite food, we will happily dispense it to your pet. The food must
be provided in an air tight container.
- We strongly encourage you to treat your pet for fleas
before visiting. We only recommend flea medication that is provided by a
Veterinarian, such as Frontline, Advantix, Capstar and Comfortis.
- We provide bedding that can be changed daily
Butter biscuits are given as treats.
- Baths and comb/brush outs are recommended especially
after long stays.
- For a stay of 3 weeks or more a 10% discount is given along with
a daily walk about & free bath
- For an extra charge of $3.00 per day your pet will
receive play 2 times a day (discounts on
multiple family dogs)
- Our boarding rates
include 2 walks a day, extra times a day is available for $1.00 a day.
- Attention for your pet is expected and freely given.
- Day Boards are $12 /
day but vaccines must be up to date.
- If your pet is not accustomed to being boarded or new
to us, please call and setup a free "get to know us day" so that when the need
arises, the stay won't be so traumatic.
Abbott's Groom & Board
1331 Wiley Lewis Rd, Greensboro, NC